KE

Posted on May 16, 2022
They work

These pills work. But you have to take 6 per day and you have to take them continually for a month to 6 weeks to notice the difference, and you have to watch the carbs in your diet. I did not do any special exercise. You cant cut corners to save money on the dosage it will be ineffective. If you are patient , little by little it metabolises the stubborn fat off. i am happy with the result

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

To my experience it was like this. I wanted to loose fat quickly, so I started working out, and a few times after I had hit the gym my `Stubborn Fat Metabolizer` order came, so I started using it. Hit the gym every other or two days later and used these pills along with my training. After a short while I had lost a few pounds more than I imagined. My training had effect on losing a few a pounds but I also think the pills had effect on me losing weight. Ordered another order of these pills.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Delivery on Time. Packaging is good. Size one bottle 60 liquid soft gels. A suitable combination for weight loss combined with regular exercise like workout, training, fitness. and appropriate diet food. Taste unflavoured. Ingredient : calories, fat 1g, carbo 1g, protein, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, forskohlii, BioPerine complex. Good diet supplement. Best price on iHerb.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

NOTE: VERY STRONG GARLIC TASTE!! I'm not bothered by it, but it IS really quite spicy, so if you can't stand garlic DO NOT buy this! Honestly not sure if the promised benefits are actually happening, it's quite a large dosage per serving at 3 per dose, twice daily, so this is only enough for a month. I've come to trust the quality of products from this brand, and there hasn't been any issues with sleep for me despite the natural caffeine listed in the ingredients. Honestly not sure why such a big bottle is needed when one half the size would have sufficed.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It’s too soon to evaluate the effectiveness of this product, but the arrival was extremely fast!! Arrival was super quick & received 4 bottles, ALL in bubble wrap. The capsules are easy to swallow, even when I swallow 3 at a time, twice a day. Also, NO TASTE!! I’ve had other products that as soon as you open the bottle, a smell encases the room. iHerb products have no odor, no taste & great quality.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The delivery package is good and protective enough for my order. Honestly, I cannot tell the effect with just 2 bottles of consumption, but I believe with long term consume and together with healthy diet and exercise, the effect with be great 😁

98a10f3a-4828-4e87-acee-79aad31faef9
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I’m still a work in progress, but I am going to keep taking this, and be more careful what I eat! 5 lbs isn’t much, but when you’re short and over 60, it doesn’t come off as easily. I blame Covid, need to keep taking this and exercise along with it! I have purchased two bottles so far, and will definitely be getting a third!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I was hesitant at first to try this product. I am happy that I did, I noticed that was tummy and thigh area are getting smaller, after using it for a month. The capsules are easy to swallow. I will definitely continue buying this product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

You can really feel it working! And the increase in energy is great. I am really happy with this product and will be ordering again.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Have had it for 2 weeks, 2 capsules once per day. Not much effects seen yet. A bit of palpitation if more than that is eaten. Sweats more during exercise. Really need to eat it with meal otherwise I experience real bad acid reflux. It’s a big bottle that is only half filled. Capsules not that big and easy to swallow.