KE
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It’s too soon to evaluate the effectiveness of this product, but the arrival was extremely fast!! There were 4 bottles in my box & they were all packaged super well in bubble wrap. The capsules are easy to swallow, even when I take 3, twice a day. Also, without any taste! I will definitely be purchasing your CLA LEAN again.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

There’s generally no major result for my body fat reduction. I take the capsule per prescribed. I use a body fat composition scale to monitor my fat loss and after 2-3 weeks of using this supplement, there is hardly any fat reduction acceleration since I consume this supplement. The dosage is 3 rather large size capsule twice per day, there is no taste, and I had no side effect. I kept to a low calorie diet but I have no major exercise except to have at least some 5000 steps a day.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I have been using these for a few years, and I notice when I run out. I find it helps with appetite suppressing a bit.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This brand is good also I buy from this brand a lot of products.I try to lose weight so I bought this product to help me a bit

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This, in combination with Irwin Naturals' Forskolin, is a winning duo! I have had the best results when taking these twice per day before meals.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
4,070

This product is efficient in helping buildup my muscle, indeed a great quality supplement for my workout routine.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Irwin Naturals Makes the best CLA I agave found. In my opinion, their ingredients are the difference. I highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Seems to be working, I feel like it curves my appetite and feel full longer. I'm still not sure if my tummy feels smaller, but I just started taking them, so I think with more time I will see more results :)

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Good quality, important ingredients for loosing weight