KE

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My father is a severe oncology patient who has a lung tumor that has metastasized to both lungs, and he also has severe acquired aplastic anemia. He is dependent on transfusions, his iron is 66 and ferritin 5900, after a month of using IP-6, his iron is 32. ferritin is 2400. An excellent supplement for everyone.

b70be40c-dc3a-41c6-9cc8-48fb87e917bb
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

We saw a marked change in our health screening after taking this. The readings initially showed a move towards risk of. cancer. However after taking 8 capsules a day for several months, the readings came down drastically. Now we do use the powdered (non flavoured) ones instead of having to take so many capsules. One scoop of the powder is equivalent to 8 caps. Since the markers are down, we maintain with 4 caps a day and once in a while one scoop of the powder.

Just got this stuff yesterday. I attempted it again today. OMG . This is astonishing. It's a marvel without a doubt. I have joint pain everywhere. Back and knees wrists feet. Knees are incredible. Back incredible. Positively no aggravation at all. Genuinely you need to attempt this. I was getting a mouth blister yesterday. Apparatus this once. Mouth blister gone. Around evening time, I was unable to have my supper. Sooo perhaps I'll get more fit as well. Standing by to perceive how it does with stomach issues and diverticulosis. You need to attempt this stuff. It's stunning. Better than turmeric with curcumin even. Truly.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This is a super-antioxidant. I use it to protect major organs including the immune system itself. The ingredients are ultra-pure, even down to the veggie cap it comes in. Can't say anymore or the AMA wouldn't like it. Do some research and you'll understand. It's also an electron donor which means it neutralizes free radicals to the max. Best of health to all, Ernest

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I have been ordering IP6 from the USA for years as I could not find a reliable seller here in Australia, until I heard about IHerb who was recommended by my USA seller. I cannot speak highly enough of the speed and professionalism of IHERB in delivering my product . Big 5 ⭐️. As for IP6, I have a blood condition and I firmly believe IP6 keeps my condition in check and the ingredients in IP6 goes down to the cell level and combats the bad cells. The new powder form (mango flavour) gives a big tick to quality and the size of the container is perfect for taking daily and staying fresh. I highly recommend IP6 for keeping the body free of radicals etc and IHERB for an Australian company to deliver your product securely and quickly.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

All of supplements I’m taking IP6 is more important to me, been taking this for 3 years now, I know it did good to my health. Years ago I had fatigue and imagine I teach dancing that I supposed to show much positive posture and good energy, but I had so much pain half of my body specially to my right breast and back and my knee and ankle is painful.. I believed IP6 did the good work I have more energy now than 4-3 years ago and I feel more younger than before. I’m scared to run out of IP6, so I always buy 2 bottles 240 capsules and now I have 5 bottles stocks preparing to give to my husband and my son with asd

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have hemochromatosis and found this product recommended to help reduce my ferritin level. My father has it and me and all my siblings inherited it. I’m the only one taking it. I recently had my follow up - almost 3 months since my last phlebotomy and my ferritin level is at its lowest level ever! I just take one pill a day. With COVID19, the immune system boost cant hurt. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I honestly think this is one of the products that is helping to heal my immune system and therefore healing me of thyroid issues and rheumatoid arthritis. I take two everyday. I also take many other natural anti inflammatory supplements and immune builders, but adding this one appears to have made a significant difference for me. Just before adding it I was struggling with a recurring viral infection, shortly after starting this I realized that even when my kids were sick, I was staying well. Mayo Clinic Jacksonville released a study where a patient with Stage IV Melanoma took IP6 + Inositol and has been in complete remission for 3+ years!! These are the exact same ingredients in this IP6 Gold Formula.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Using these as part of my iron chelation strategy. Seem to be working well. I did get herx/ detox symptoms from them so worked up to 6 per day over several months. I take 2 hours away from food, with water only. There is very interesting research behind this product, some people also use for immunity, cancer, etc. I also take the powder form, which I think is more economical, and saves eating a lot of capsules. I would only use this brand.