KE

Posted on May 7, 2022

These work well for my thin, fragile hair. They aren't super big, but they aren't one of those tiny ones. I really like the internal spiral; it doesn't pull my hair so my scalp feels nice. It stops those headaches you get from wearing a pony tail. Material is nice, no weird scent.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It’s solid black, the size is perfect. It’s not one of those bulky and big scrunchy that can be spotted a mile away when worn. It’s small enough to not stand out too much on a pony tail that I can wear this to work. It’s easy on my hair, does not pull like rubber band but holds hair in place. Quality made (it doesn’t look cheap). I tuck it in my purse so I can use it at any time. It comes in packaging as shown in the picture. Also it doesn’t give off funky smell like some does.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great set of Scrunchies Great quality and good size for everyday wear Soft texture, easy on hair and grips well

4c0bb092-0e4c-4961-ab0b-900c3b755113
56cbb86c-1830-417f-873e-a050493aea6a
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I use them everyday eg. even in bed when I'm sleeping. this quality helps me sleep well with no headaches etc.

Posted on May 14, 2022

There are so in place

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I highly recommend it

ELENA
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Dedicate an entire review to hair ties? Why not, because they are worth it. Such a small thing as an elastic band for hair can not only cheer you up, but also ruin it. Owners of long and medium length hair will understand me. When hair breaks, splits, and sometimes even breaks out due to a bad hair accessory. I never understood why buying gum for more than two dollars, considering it a whim. But when, after pregnancy, half of the hair fell out, and even the accessories behaved traumatically, I thought. Perhaps worth a try? I have heard about Invisibobble for a long time, but I have never bought them. Classic transparent spirals are idolized by many and they say that this is the best thing that happened to their hair. I decided to try. However, they were not available on the iHerb website, so I purchased the ones that I liked the most. I selected plus or minus according to age, because at that moment I, for a minute, turned 42 years old. Therefore, I chose this model, since, in my opinion, it is the most neutral and will suit any girl, from small to large. You will receive two medium-sized elastic bands in a transparent package. Inside is a classic transparent spiral, sheathed on the outside with a material resembling velor. Also on the elastic there is a label that tells about the originality of the product. These gummies have become my favorites from day one. It is a pleasure to use them. Hair is torn out much less, looks expensive, feels soft to the touch. And they don't give me a headache at all if worn all day. I've been using them for a year now and they look like new. The quality is simply outrageous. Don't regret a single penny spent. I recommend it to all girls without exception! You will not regret! Hope it was helpful!

e927c6d8-ea26-4142-937a-0290ae89434b
Posted on May 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Does not pull out hair, does not leave creases, I have been using these elastic bands for 5 years. There were also Balmain hairpins and elastic bands, but they did not even come close in terms of wearability and convenience with these. I am very glad that there is an opportunity to order on Iherb With confidence that this is 100% original! Thank you! Girls, don't even hesitate! Price quality!

c4f06002-ad5f-4cca-9f86-8032a2230a19
0a797d09-e106-4132-9a86-31991372fea5
8d1e89a2-e0e6-46e2-b9c7-b80888e4753a
c6f1cb00-0172-4f5c-86eb-4ed210e5fb95
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When it gets hot and you put your hair together, it will leave a mark! I gave it to my daughter. It is said that it is easy to use because it does not leave a mark even if it is put together quite tightly. The wrist is thin (15 cm), but it's really perfect, so I think some people will feel it tight. It's a winter-like fabric, so it looks hot, but I don't think he cares so much, so I'm glad I bought it.