KE

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Amazing!! I had similar one which I bought in japan but it was weak and once I tied my hair with it, it ended up stretching out and never went back to the first shape…:/ But this one is different! Very strong and hold well! Plus it goes back to the first shape after untying:) I guess other brands are much cheaper but this is totally worth to pay more!

b8237cac-8c09-4863-a4da-43bc441148a0
584e52d1-cbe2-449c-b84d-97e6c0cc5a84
3676343e-4118-44d5-84cf-3efff049565c
Posted on May 15, 2022

Works better than regular hair ties. And the clear color makes is easy to use with any outfits. Less tugging when removing. Much easier on my scalp as it doesn’t pull my hair as much. The size is big enough for thick hair. Quality seems better than most, although it’s quite pricey. Hopefully this will last a long time, because I don’t like having to keep on buying the same item like with some other cheaper brand or brand-less hair rubber.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

First time using invisibobbles and I am a fan. Super strong grip stays in place when I workout. The magic is when you take it out - leaves no mark like traditional hairbands!

Posted on May 14, 2022

i don't have really thick hair but it is long, so i guess it's heavy? these power invisibobbles are my favourites of the invisibobble range, they keep a high ponytail in place all day without feeling too tight or pulling

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I only buy the power version as if stretches less and crystal is nice

0f05da0e-6166-4f95-966b-b22b984f4040
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My favorite pony tail..💕 Great quality and holds on hair without any marks.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Best hair ring ever but I don't know why they just keep missing so have to buy new one again.😂

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Strong grip it is ! I have large hair volume and finally meet this life saver. It’s my third purchase on this product

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Very comfy on the hair, does not irritate the scalp and does not tare the hair out.