KE

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are the great quality hair ties. I use invisibobbles for years and can say that they are the most gentle for my thin hair. This package consists of two very basic and universal colors good for everyday. I almost never get these torn. I can definitely recommend these hair ties, especially to the ones with thin damaged hair.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Simple pretty and Good Quality

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

excellent product to buy and use

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Easy to use, good quality.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I am very glad that this company has appeared here. I love these rubber bands since 2015 !!!! The prices are nicer here than buying in stores (especially if you are lucky and order at discounts). I often wear an elastic band on my arm, and when I feel it. that the hair gets in the way, I immediately collect it. It is very comfortable and looks nice on the hand.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good day! I've been buying these tires for a long time. I was delighted when I saw them on IHERB. The elastic bands are cool, they hold the hair perfectly, after the elastic band the hair is not broken, for the summer it’s just fire such elastic bands, you can safely swim. After a while, the elastic stretches a little, but I dip the elastic in hot water and it returns to its original owl shape. If the review was helpful, please rate it.

irene
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the best and strongest hair bands. I buy constantly and often, but not because they wear out, but because I lose them. The hair is well collected, the elastic bands hold them well. There is no smell, which is very pleasing. The quality of the rubber is high. The use is convenient, you can wear it as a decoration on your hand and use it as needed.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

These gummies require no introduction. I like them, yes, like all spirals quickly diverge at the soldering point ((But the feeling of using them is good