KE

YCTenzin
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This is really great. I have been searching for facial mask that contain astaxanthin and found this! Astaxanthin can repair damage cells, it is a wonderful ingredient to be added to all type of skin care products. So far I could only find it in serum, and now InstaNatural made it to peel off mask. Great job.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My skin was so smooth and glowed for days with this mask. I put on a generous layer an it peels right off when dry. Great mask!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

scent like orange, packaging was great as well as size is enough, benefits can helps my skin to remove the dead skin and is also good to sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love this product!! I have been using this brand for a long time.This product in particular it's the first time I'm using it and it's really great.love the scent and the peeling mask.i will defenitly buy it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love this brand. This product is amazing - natural with no chemical ingredients, which is important to me. Mask feels great on skin and peeling is easy. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I tried it for the first time and it’s really gentle on the skin while removing it,comparing to other drying face masks i used which was removing my hair off😬it has a yellow-orange color ,and the smell feels like zero chemicals👍

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The ingredients of this product are great, and it has a noticable effect of smoothing and glowing that last for few days. The problem is that it is difficult to peel off the mask when thin layer of the mask is applied, and thick layer solidifies relatively slowly. In addition, by applying thick layer, this product is for few uses only. It has a sharp Orange scent, and although there were no irritions, it contains Vitamin C that known to be slightly problematic for people with sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I didn’t feel like it did anything to my face. It was sort of meeeh … but I’ve only used it once so maybe it is not a very indicator of it’s efficacy.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love this! Makes my skin feel so soft after I peel it off and clean too