KE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I like instal natural products. Been using this Vit C cleanser and bout the glycolic one to try too. It’s foamy and doesn’t live a dry feeling on the face. No alcohol so it doesn’t give a stingy feeling. Just a little pump can wash the face clean. Recommended to my children and they love and been using it also.

31fdd793-b45e-4edd-b30d-328f4352224d
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Love this product, my face feels so clean, you just need to use a tiny drop, I mean really tiny n it washes the whole face clean. Clean yet not drying, i use vit C and sunscreen after wash in the morning. At night I use retinol serum. Highly recommended!

This serum doesn't have scent. I have been using this serum daily for a couple weeks. I have found some improvement in fine lines around eyes and and forehead. It's a light texture and I feel like this has been gentle on my sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. I have not breakups from using it!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Size of bottle is good. But the flavor can improve. I have sensitive skin. The product does not feel the skin dry after using it. But felt moisture and gentle to the skin after frequent use. Suitable for oily and sensitive skin type as the composition is mild and does not hurt the skin.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love this product. It the only product that hasn’t made my skin dry after using it everyday . I use it twice a day everyday. It really helped me improve my acne condition on my skin

91f4b79f-5aaf-46b4-b9b1-3263d2c22fbd
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Sweet and subtle scent, and the consistency is like a gel. I find it doesn't dry my skin out too much, which is a plus! It also easily removes most of my makeup as well

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

One of my fave, orange in flavor, packaging , quality and age wise is good as well as size which i used for almost 2months now, benefits its gentle for sensitive skin helps to moisturize skin.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love the texture of this cleanser, gentle on skin. But i do apply Vitamin C serum on my face after cleansing. Skin looks supple and feels very clean too. It is very good buy small amount to be used. Long way to go for such a big bottle

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This cleanser has a really refreshing scent and makes the skin feel fresh and revived. I am very happy with this product it has become my new favourite.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I use it every morning and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It has a nice tangerine smell and you just need a tiny bit so it lasts long!