KE

Potiholic Skincare
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
¡Excelente!

You can't imagine how much i love this retinol serum. My skin is atopic, dry and sensitive. I use this serum in spring and autumn with no problem. The first month I see my skin brighter, but the second month comes the magic: my skin becomes less thin and is more resistant. Then I stop the use because I wish to keep safe this magic for the season when atopic skin is more delicate. Frequently: once a day, before going to be. Use solar screen every day, your skin can be more sensitive to sunbaths when you are using retinol cosmetics.

smells good, like oranges, benefit skin, effective and doesn't irritate skin. Good for sensitive skin, gentle. I use every night. Good size and quality. Scent is pleasant. Package is durable. Composition is good, spreads easily. Skin is brighter, plumper, younger, visibly, within the first 2 weeks of use. frequency will depend on the individual. Start slow.

Mariiixox
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great retinol serum, if you just start out only use it once a week and gradually use more going up to everyday.it doesn’t have a scent which is nice. Quality is good as well. The size is a little small for the price but all the retinol on the market is priced high so it’s a decent price

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is my first ever retinol product. I use it almost every night before sleep for 3 months and right after the first application I saw a very drastic effect. My skin became very smooth in the morning and looked better and younger. I was really shocked, because I didn't expect this to work so well right away. After few months of usage I see that the condition of my skin improved in general and terms of texture.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I’m 34 with combo skin. I’ve been using this serum for 3 weeks now. I have to tell that you have to be patient in order to see the results. I can see that my skin structure got smoother and the pores smaller. It is not magical or strong retinol but a good one for beginners. The only thing I wish the smell wasn’t this citrusy.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I noticed the reduction in fine lines almost straight away after using this serum . My skin did have little break out when I used it to often but I have found cutting back and using it 1 or 2 times a week is showing great results and my skin is happy.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Can we talk about the scent? I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! Even if it was without an effect, I'd love the product just for its super fresh and yummy orange / clementine scent. Apart from the scent, it is very easy to use and it dries quickly. I use it in the evening after cleansing and rose water. After this serum I use a retinol cream. So far my skin looks really good!

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

VERY GOOD MUST HAVE! I use it every night and it helps with fine lines and wrinkles. It has a very pleasant scent and I really love it! The only downsides are: - I don't like a dropper dispenser and feel the content may be more prone to oxidation - the serum is deep orange and wonder if it will stain my skin Since the serum is watery it's easy to absorb and a bottle can last for a long time (although I use 3 drops per night). but anyway I feel the benefits outweigh the cons.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

i like retinol as an option b/c it includes vitamin c and a few other things things so i never had to worry about which one goes on first which is a nice option at night when i'm exhausted. this stuff definitely did have a purging but not peeling initial reaction for me.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

it's good, got it in sale at a really good price. Everything is good, but I didn't like the artificial taste. I have to tell that I'm picky. quality good, ingredient good, size good, antioxidant good, package good, benefit good, adaptogenic good, amino acid good, fiber good, energy good, blood pressure good, taste good.