KE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The scent is good and not too strong. I use this twice a day and I may say that I have notice that my skin appears healthy and glowing. The quality and the packaging is sturdy and convenient to use. I like that it all contains all the ingredients that I want in a beauty product.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I bought this based on the ingredient list, which includes Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, retinol, niacinamide, salicylic acid, aloe, squalane, centella asiatica extract, most of which I use in various other products. I was hoping to streamline a bit and thought this would be good for both acne and wrinkles/texture (ah, menopause...). It does not disappoint! I am normally very skeptical of reviews which say things like "after the first use I woke up glowing like a newborn baby" but I have to say I noticed a difference within 10 days of use. My skin feels more smooth to the touch, acne breakouts go away more quickly and PIH is less. FYI, I add a little extra Vit C powder from The Ordinary sometimes, for that extra boost. The only downside is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle. Am going to repurchase ASAP so I don't run out!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I use this serum advised by a skin specialist. It is a very fluid serum. The bottle will suffice for at least 2 months, in my opinion. I use it only at night. I am very satisfied with the results: the skin is lighter and brighter, the wrinkles seem less deep. I intend to continue using it for as long as it will bring me the same satisfying results. Use it only with water based products, for better results.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It’s been three weeks and I am noticing a difference. My skin is durable enough to wear it every night and I have found a difference, skin is brighter and is reducing dark pigments from breakouts and also reducing breakouts. Some nights I add extra drops of the ordinary retinol to give it an extra boost. Recommend it! I may need to buy another bottle soon

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Have used this product for many years. Used to have adult acne. My skin and very clear now. I use this with one of the moisturizers. LOVE IT!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I'm not saying that this serum gets all the wrinkles out, but it does a very well keeping those around my mouth and chin softened. I've been using it long enough to notice that it has become preventative in that way.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Perfect serum!! Great scent, feels like I'm in a spa. Absorbs fast, doesn't have the stickiness like other serums. This is my third order and the results are showing, alligned with other serums from this brand, I just adore them!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A gentle pleasant smelling serum that helps to keep my skin matte and spotless. I use if before applying my moisturiser at night. Lightweight and easy to use add-on to my night time regimen every night.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I was not super happy with this serum.. but it’s a long time since I used it, so I can’t remember exactly why I didn’t like it.