KE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

One of the best sheet masks I have ever tried. The skin is like after a beauty salon: velvety, moisturized, elastic, radiant. Works perfect even for sensitive skin. I keep it on my face for half an hour, then I drive the rest into the skin with light patting movements, do not wash it off. Goes to musthaves and I think with constant use this mask will help me get rid of fine wrinkles.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is my favourite sheet mask from innisfree and my fist introduction into madecassoside… I am now hooked. I have dry sensitive skin and rosacea, this product is especially amazing for when i’m having a flare up. The scent is really light and I hardly notice it…the benefits of this mask are really amazing though. It’s very gentle while also being able to deliver quality ingredients to moisturize and calm skin, especially great for skin that’s inflamed, aggravated or overall just needs a pick me up. I also do notice an improvement in the redness in my skin after using, more so than any other product i’ve tried. I really love all the innisfree sheet masks because they’re affordable, great quality, have beautiful packaging and are full of skincare benefits while being super easy to use. I also love putting mine in the fridge shortly before use so they’re even more calming and cooling!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've been using this mask for close to 7 years now. It's gentle and helps to remove dead skin while moisturizing deeply. Thoughtfully packaged, good quality, and benefits the skin. Highly recommend adding it to anyone's skin care routine!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it. This is very good brand for skincare because of natural ingredients. This face mask is great moisturizer. Great value for money. I highly recommend.

Lovely mask, good moisturizer, soothing and calming, skin is healthy and glowing after!

ee6d6fb7-4623-4f79-b9ea-509bfd12b06e
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The material of this mask is so thin and it fits every single part of the face. It has good scent and the serum is easily absorbed. My face was brightened in the next morning after use. Will recommend this mask.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a soothing mask to use in dryer weather. I find it hydrating and it tones down the redness when I’ve over used exfoliating products. The mask size is a little off but it’s fine.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

the wife is happy. Better than retail. The best choice for the price.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

May have irritated my skin but am not positive this was the cause. I have used and love many other Innisfree sheet masks and they have never caused irritation. I recommend doing a patch test if you have sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 24, 2020

My holy grail mask for applying over cica/centella serums when I have breakouts that I want to sooth. I can't describe the smell, it's clean without being at all powdery, but it's my favorite skincare scent. I've bought more than twenty of these masks and whenever I'm running low I haul more. GREAT for reducing inflammation. They won't get rid of acne/breakouts, but they diminish the swelling and help A LOT with redness. Amazing price for how effective they are.