KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Sooo, i really love this powder.. the texture is pretty lightweight, the color is translucent and the coverage is pretty nice for a powder, u can just powder your face without a foundation, it really gives u the matt effect. I dont sweat it, it really keeps me matt for hours. The scent is acceptable, the quality is very good, the size is just small, i didnt imagine it was that small tbh. I use it everyday for my makeup.. or on my clear face.. The package is cute though, even if it is small, it comes with a cushion type, a sponge like.. so in the photos i will show u the size of it, it is really small compared to Rimmel London translucent powder

688a4f67-3c5b-498e-87be-ba312f01c367
98227512-8f8c-4660-b53a-6d94b22eda4a
b0786376-1e52-4646-b224-ab802a4ec1b2
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This powder is absolutely my favorite for about 4 years. Really good quality product. No scent, easy to use because this small package has fabric sponge in. The texture of the powder is so comfortable to touch, I use it without or with foundation on T-zone or all around my face if I want. Highly recommend 👍

f8004231-311a-4a3f-930a-ab21bc688268
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Until now I used it twice. It doesn't have a scent. The quality is good. My age is 33. The size of the package is small and beautiful. I like that it has a puff inside. The color of the powder is translucent. The only concern is that it didn't absorb the oils 100% from my face.

04efe9db-3e16-41bf-8c21-7101f47fe88c
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

THE BEST POWDER I HAVE EVER TRIED !!! it has a blurring effects, works so well on blurring my pores, has no color, has no scent, kinda hard to use i prefer the compact format, the size is kinda small tho. overall I like how this looks on my oily skin !

Posted on May 13, 2022

this powder has been essential product in my bag for years.It is nice to touch up my make up with. and also i use it as a dry shampoo to absorb my scalp oil and it works as effective as a good dry shampoo if not better. It has no scent and will be best for oily skin

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I couldn't say more about this magic powder I absolutely love it covers your pors and help reduce the oil from your skin. I always have this in my bag once I check my face and I see glowing I just put a little bit and there you go. suitable for oily skin type.

8667ef88-78cf-4e21-a81b-a3cf29f32f9e
9588be00-97b5-4b20-ab73-d4fae3db121f
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

it doesn't have any specific smell. I came to realize that it is not so comfortable to use a loose powder and I prefer it solid. I still use it but won't buy again. I have no complain on the quality, which is good as most of the Korean products. I gave it 4 stars because my problem with the product has nothing to do with the product itself, but with my own user experience. If my review helped, please give a like:)

e330b282-4438-4754-b5b7-09dc8445f04d
45bec8a8-78d3-45d0-ab3c-3b5ef53f6ce0
ToryHoney
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This powder is so popular in Japan it went viral, as far as I know. I wanted to buy the pressed version but it’s always sold out so I bought this loose powder. It’s a white, thin powder that is easy to apply, doesn’t leave residue, blends well and it does an amazing job on mattifying my oily T zone. And the effect is quite long lasting. I really liked it and I always keep it in my purse with my powder foundation. The container is small but I still think the price is fair and to me it will probably fast a year or so.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have never used a powder like this, but I use it sparingly on my T zone and I love it ...it works! It is not chalky or white looking, I apply it with a brush, and it has no scent… I will buy again and any other products from this brand now I have found it…the brand seems very reasonably priced and excellent quality…thanks iHerb!