KE

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I've only been using it for a week and there is a difference. The puffiness around my eyes has almost disappeared and it also helped me to reduce the blackness from my eyes, very good for eye massage

1d35e37c-7d5e-4fc0-9d38-5c4bbfd785c3
f48eaf39-6b6e-4f6c-ba34-44a275c27f7e
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Go to eye cream. Love the roller. I have sensitive skin and it really moisturize and benefits my eyes. Cute package. Good size. No scent. Nice texture and composition.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I really recommend this product.. it hydrates under your eyes and the metal roll on is really good as it gives the under eye area gentle massage while applying the product… I will buy it again for sure

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

very nice and light texture. i enjoy the cool cold roll. easy to alpply. good scent. bit nutral I dont mind it at all. i use it in the mornings before eye cream

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is a repeat order for my sister. She enjoys the quality of this product and packaging is also nice. Benefit can be seen with repeated and consistent use.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

just wowww,love it love love it. all products of this series is just amazing, nice smell nice texture pleasant on the skin,give kinda cool effect and feel very nice. too bad they discontinued all this products, want to buy more.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The good thing about this product is the form of application which is super convenient and don't waste any product at all. the hydration is not the best, but it's okay.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

i love it. i keep it in chiller, so every time i use it the ball roller is cold and feels refreshing. i use it all over my face. packaging is so nice and dispensing the cream is so good. i wish it can be refilled.

Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I was already using serum and toner from innisfree. So when I found the roller I decided to buy it too. I use it under eyes and my forehead. I like ghr scent. Its very pleasant and light. The texute of cream is light, abcorbing very well. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin perfectly. I just love it.

e7f75a94-1549-4853-8c1a-d011ef31d08d
Posted on Oct 20, 2020

I'm in my mid 20s. I was looking for a lightweight eye cream, as I don't suffer from any specific issues in my undereyes. It's only for prevention really. I had a roller ball eye serum from a different brand and was looking for something similar. I like the cooling effect that it gives my undereyes, as sometimes I wake up with puffy eyes. This eye cream is very light and therefore absorbs really well into my skin and doesn't sit on top of the it and clogs your pores. I will not recommend this one for people with dry skin. But if you're young and doesn't suffer from any specific issues or looking to start using an eye cream, this one is great fot you.