KE

Fraulitsa
Posted on Jan 27, 2022
A splash of freshness

Great cream for hydration and I love the smell and the consistency. It's not sticky and you can apply it easily all over face, having a feeling of freshness after use. I noticed visible change in my face even after one use, feeling my skin more elastic and hydrated. Suitable for all seasons, since it's not oily and has a light texture. Extra bonus freshness feeling: I keep it in the fridge and use it cold, which feels even more great! If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Easy to apply, not sticky like some other products. Hope to see good results soon. But I just saw this product is discontinued….not sure why?

e4cebc98-e897-4dbc-bdb0-c904a91dc267
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love this product the quality of the product is great the package is cute also the size is great really moisturizing and with small amount you get great results

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love the texture of this cream, it's not too thick but also not jelly-like, like other green tea creams. the smell is very pleasant and not overpowering, and it feels smooth on the skin. perfect for wintertime.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It is very good to use if you have oily skin. It didn't irritate the sensitivity in my skin. And I love the texture.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

scent is mild I am using for my under eye circle as my skin is oily. Great quality

1a489e7b-2255-4ea6-87f9-c86de1c6bc57
086d7e51-27d7-41e1-a937-f965775b5be5
Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I bought this cream for my sister (she previously bought small version), she likes it very much - not greasy, both hydrating and nourishing. As from my side - i really appreciate iHerb for fast delivery - 5! days to Ukraine, good packaging and price was even lower than in Ukraine. I think i will repurchase it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I've been using this cream as my main moisturizer for about 2 years now, but I usually order it from Yes Style. After searching for more local sites that carry the cream, I found iHerb and was very satisified with the pricing and the shipping was incredibly fast! This site will now be my go-to for ordering the cream.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

high quality, nice scent, or no scent at all, which is very good option