KE

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Truly Brilliant Shampoo

I have always struggled to find a shampoo that cleanses my hair but doesn’t strip it and/or leave it super dry. This shampoo is wonderful because it lathers really nicely, it does a great job of cleansing my hair but not drying it out and my hair seems to not get greasy as quickly. I also love the way it smells, which to me smells of rosemary. I would absolutely recommend giving it a try, especially if you’ve had trouble with color treated and or thinning hair. I struggle with both of those and this shampoo

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Nice shampoo that leaves hair smooth with a wonderful scent! I bought this purely to alternative with my other anti hair loss shampoo . Works well for me.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

So... Whoever has a very oily hair and scalp? this will be amazing to her. I cannot say tat its bad because its not - but my fine thin hair became a bit dry. more than other shampoos I use. it did not irritate the scalp - but the hair itself was dry. I think I will use it when I have breackouts of dundruff. it leathers well and the size is quite big for a small ammount that is needed.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I bought this shampoo because I have tried many different shampoos from Innisfree and other brands, but only prefer Innisfree. The reasons being that Innisfree shampoos smell the best, don't cause me any acne, and don't cause much of my hair to fall off during a shower. My favorite scent happens to be this Green Tea Fresh scent, it isn't over-bearing or tacky smelling like most commercial brand shampoos are. Although this Innisfree Green Tea Fresh Shampoo is my preference, it is kind of expensive considering the price and the volume, so I will take off a star for that. I recommend this shampoo to anyone with sensitive skin and thinning hair who prefers light scents in their shampoos.

0e17158d-b2c1-4e34-a7f2-02b40911be7b
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Cleans well but it’s strong.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

very light and refreshing and my hair feels amazing

Posted on Oct 24, 2020

Im surprised how my scalp feels like after using this product. So fresh and clean!

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I love it so much, totally sure that I will buy again.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I really love this, mixed in with a bleach bath the cooling action was soothing on my poor dandruffy scalp.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

The shampoo gives you a refreshing feeling but just a bit of irritating to eyes! I like using it especially in summer!