KE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
A wonderful conditioner that doesn’t weigh my hair down and smells amazing!

I struggle with conditioners weighing my hair down and my hair getting greasy, fast. I use this conditioner along with the matching InnisFree shampoo, and I have never had my hair look healthier, shinier, or feel better! I absolutely love this conditioner and how it seems to genuinely moisturize and condition my hair but doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. I also haven’t had any issues with buildup on my scalp or my scalp getting overly dry. I also LOVE how the conditioner is scented - it smells like rosemary to me, but a fresh, clean rosemary smell. I have never used a conditioning product that works so well for my hair that’s normally left limp and lifeless. After weeks of using this conditioner, I continue to be over the moon with how lovely (and wayyy less frizzy!) my hair is looking.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

makes the hair a bit softer that's all. I have a bit of frizz on the front of my hair and this does absolutely nothing for it—average product.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great conditioner that leaves hair soft and smooth ! Love it!

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Good for those who are struggling with flaky skin. It doesn’t work at once, but after 2-3 weeks the result will be noticeable.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I bought it with Innisfree Camellia shampoo. the shampoo was good but I liked less the same and texture of the conditioner. It felt a bit heavy on my hair and the scent was neutral. My hair looked ok afterwards.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

this is nice and cooling and makes your hair not as dry, pair with the shampoo

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

very light and refreshing!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

Love the scent and works very well. Any green tea product from this brand is great. Doesn't disappoint!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Very good,but iherb price is high