KE

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
A LIFE SAVER!

This is hands down the best conditioner there is just make sure to use it as stated in the package, try to squeeze any water from the hair then apply it leave it on for a few minutes then rinse. If used on soaking wet hair it wont work. Once applied as advised the moment you put it on all your hair kinks will start unravelling. It's like magic. The tube is small i wish it came in a big bottle as i ran out of it so quickly which means you need to always purchase two at a time to have a backup. If you have bleached, fried hair or hair that easly gets tangled this is gonna be everything you need to make it look alive and healthy again. Oh the smell is nice i would say a floral scent and while i hate floral scents this is not powering that it would give you a headache. It's also not like any floral scent you previously smelled. very neutral in a way that even those who prefer sweet scents will love it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Has a nice scent and is quite moisturizing. I also love that it's protein free since I have low porosity hair. My only issue is that it's quite small for the price, and I have to use a lot for my thick hair.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I love this conditioner it smells so good. I have very fine and curly hair so a lot of products are either not moisturizing enough or too much and weigh my hair down but this is perfect. I let it sit a few minutes while I detangle my hair and then rinse which doesn’t take long at all. It also doesn’t leave a slimy residue on my body either! I was nervous about the size of bottle as a former CGM user but you don’t need a lot.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

This is so intense and perfect for my damaged and dry hair (dip dyed blonde and split ends so very damaged). A little goes a long way and it's very thick and creamy. Camellia in this is perfect for frizzy and damaged hair, so this works wonders for my hair and all I did was follow the 5mins guideline on the packaging. No reactions on my scalp or skin so just perfect for my sensitivity. Definitely going to be a repeat purchase!

Posted on May 14, 2022

What more can I comment on an exceptionally good product.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I love this product. i swear by it. it's hands down the best conditioner i have ever used. it makes the hair so soft instantly. I would repurchsse it forever. Please bring this back.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Perfect value for money. It is a great conditioner which makes my hair very moisturized. Keeps the from of it and makes it more well-cared, Good combination with the shampoo

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good product, my hair is smooth after used

Posted on Jul 28, 2020

Used between shampoo and conditioner after towelling off hair. Leave to soak in, seal with conditioner. Pleaseant to use. Not heavy product. I have very fine straight hair and this does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy

Posted on Nov 10, 2020

Nothing special. My hair were soft after this conditioner, but nothing extra. For this price - small bottle

d86e3c20-95a7-481a-b97b-b19841fff8c8