KE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Really lovely hair oil that smells good and moisturizes without making my scalp feel greasy. Has a very light floral scent so I feel okay about using it and being around my newborn. Package is cute and it's a good size that I feel will last me for a long time.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Makes my hair so shiny and silky! 😍 I just love this product. Have a soft scent of natural oils, but doesnt stay long on your hair. I have long hair and usually I use 4 to 5 pumps, but oil never leaves my hair, so it looks oily and not dry which is very amazing!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought this on a whim and am so pleased I ordered one for my daughter. The scent is light and floral. Not greasy at all, just a drop or two goes a long way. It keeps my hair soft, shiny and manageable and easy to brush. No more frizzies. And it extends time between shampooing.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great texture and smell. You will need just a half of a drop applied on ends only, so the product should last for a long time.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Smells so good and I just put it on my hair- it is not heavy at all. I have thinner hair so can’t really put oils on it without it looking greasy. This one did not disappoint and the scent is amazing. Bottle is cute too

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My favorite hair serum. It's not heavy, smells great, and goes super smoothly on your hair. The smell makes me feel like I'm in a Korean flower field :)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I made a new order for this hair item, I really like it I can brush my hair more easily and it gives shine to my hair.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Lightly scented and not super heavy. Great for detangling and adding shine to my fine curly hair. Will definitely buy again when it's back in stock.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Smells amazing and seems to work great for my bleached hair—I already use something else as a detangler so I use this as a hair oil on my ends.