KE

Posted on May 13, 2022
love with this face cleanser

Not greasy texture only a very small quantity you need to use it's mwan it's economic as well it reduced my face troubles ( that's the much important here ) feeling clean and freah after using it. smell natural and clean. if you like yo get more review from my experience please don't forget to put like to encourage me for more reviews. 🙂

6123075b-0013-434e-8c61-3bb51dfae210

I originally got this to use on my face. I learned very quickly it was too harsh for my facial skin. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. This made my face so dry and tight. Now, I only use it on my face if I’ve worn some kind of heavy duty makeup and feel like I need a deep clean. I always layer up on hydrating skincare after using it, though. I’ve had more success using this to combat body acne. My back and chest break out often, so I use this to wash them (not necessarily every day, I just go by how grimy I feel and how my body acne is looking). It can still be drying, and a little goes a long way. It is very tingly/cooling when applied. If you’re sensitive to scents, this does have a strong tea-tree scent. I don’t mind it, and it doesn’t linger on my skin when I’ve dried off.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

To be honest, this cleanser is great for anyone who has acne and has trouble looking for a great cleanser! It doesn’t strip your oil after each use. I have oily skin and it feels great on my skin!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have been using this cleaner about two years. My skin is combination. It really makes my skin clean gently but not overdry. The scent is fresh and cool. My mother also loves this product.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Been using this facial wash for years. It does deep clean your face if you have oily skin. Just moisturize after! I use it twice a day.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

My number 1 facial foam for years now. I also use the lotion from the same bija trouble line, just love it! gives Matt texture to skin and clears it from pimples within few days of use

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Good price for good quality product. Worth buying with good discount. Price is so much cheaper compared to order it directly from Korea. Hopefully iherbs will continue selling this product.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for the skin and so gentle and moisturizing amazing for sensitive skin

8b05e538-d90b-4108-9881-cdeb6841c05d
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great active cleanser leaves your face feeling refreshed. Calms the skin and lightens dark spots.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

finally used it. like it. doesn't dry up my skin after wash. and lots of foam.