KE

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use this lotion for a few years and I was glad it arrived to iherb. it is gives your skin so much hydration. you can use it on your face and body. I have very sensitive skin and so many allergies so it is very hard for me to find a moisturizer that can fit my skin. I use it mainly whenever I have dry skin, it is less suitable for use in summer if you have oily skin. have to say it one of the best lotions out there. I have to mention it did not break out my skin and did not cause any irritation.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This is a highly efficient moisturizing lotion for my dry, sensitive skin and offers excellent value considering the huge size of the container. I like the wide pump top, which makes it easy to dispense product using the heel of your hand. The product itself has a creamy texture which feels somewhat richer than many “lotion” products I have tried, but it absorbs quickly and does not leave me feeling whatsoever greasy. It seems to layer well other products and I have not experienced any pilling. It is free of fragrance, drying alcohols, and irritating ingredients. I expect this will last me a very long time, but I already expect I’ll repurchase it in the future. Can be used on both the face and body.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

recently discovered the wonders of K-beauty products. I'm in love and I don't see myself turning back anytime soon, so I was looking for a replacement for my Cerave Moisturizing Cream and I discovered this. I tried it for the first time tonight after my shower and so far, I am loving it! It's not as thick as the Cerave Cream, but it's much more moisturizing, so I don't need to use as much. If I applied as much of this Illiyoon lotion on, as I would apply the Cerave Cream, my skin would be very tacky. So I recommend using only a fraction of what you think you need and use a little more if need be. My skin is really soft and not sticky or oily, because I don't put too much on. It's perfect and I'm really happy with the ingredients. This review is based on only one use. We will see how it performs over time. If things go down hill and it turns out that it isn't better than my Cerave, I will report back.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This lotion is everything I had hoped for! I actually purchased to use as a hand cream this winter - ceramides, no scent, and soaks in well (does take some extra rubbing). I love the quality of the pump bottle, plus the amount of product for the cost is well worth it!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I have sensitive skin and is occasionally on tretinoin. This is the only moisturizer that can help my tret skin without irritating it. This is for body but I use it for my face because it is so moisturizing without irritating my skin. It also doesn't have fragrance which is a plus for me.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I ordered this lotion based on great reviews. I was looking for a light, but moisturizing product to replace Cerave lotion I used previously (that product contains some ingredients I am trying to avoid). I am very pleased with the quality of Illiyoon lotion: light texture, leaves dewy finish for just a minute, but gets very quickly absorbed. I mix it with other products and am very happy with the results. The product doesn't have any scent or smell, which is a plus for me. The size is generous, I love the packaging and the pump. It works well for my sensitive skin. Will buy again.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

lightweight moisturizer that can be used on the face and whole body. It is scent free so it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. It's moisturizing but not very thick so I think people with super dry skin would need something thicker. Love the packaging and how easy the product comes out. Great value for the size.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is my favorite body lotion, so I'm really happy to see iHerb carrying it now. Not greasy, and absorbs well. I appreciate that it's fragrance free as well. I would say it's comparable to the CeraVe lotion, but definitely feels more moisturizing and has a silkier feel.

Skin barrier strengthening hypoallergenic moisturizing / soothing effect for sensitive and dry skin. A hypoallergenic moisturizer containing lactobacillus/soybean ferment extract and ceramides that has a skin barrier strengthening, moisturizing, and soothing effects for sensitive and dry skin.

b026b035-5615-4006-b7c7-9942db68fe08
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

this cream texture is very light for sensitive skin to use in the morning, the quality and size are great, good for all age package is perfect , benefit all skin types better for summer season if you have dry skin it leaves a pretty dewy finish over all great and recommend , works great under sunscreen