KE

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
great quality.

Great quality unbleached sheets, Organic, 100% cotton, lint free! They are not pre-cut, so you have to cut them yourself, I wish there were pre-cut sheets available as well, besides that, I will be buying it again, very versatile sheets, a must-have. I am using them mostly for straining, and I do a double coat.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I needed to find a сheesecloth to make quark cheese and found this on iherb. Used this to make bouquet garni for soup also. It comes unbleached, and it's organic and100% non toxic. Since this is being used in food prep, it is important to me that it was unbleached and organic. This is a very soft, high quality cheesecloth. I have to fold to double but it works really well. A good buy.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Just made some vegan cream cheese and Im addicted. I transfer 1litre of coconut kefir in a ziplock. Freeze it then defrost it with that cheescloth. Then add salt and garlic and you got some amazing homemade food full of probiotics. I did wash it 3 times so far still holdin up.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

So pleased by this quality cheesecloth. I will be using this to make my own almond milk from scratch but have actually realised this has a secondary use as gauze cloth wrap for face and eye cold packs so bonus. I love that it’s organic so no nasties. That is very reassuring!

Posted on May 7, 2022

The product is as described and it is what I was looking for! The shipping and packaging are perfect, I did not expect to receive a shipment from the U.S.A. in Italy in such a short time and perfectly intact and at such a low cost, I almost couldn't believe it! Thanks!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Cheesecloth is made of high quality. A very necessary thing if you need to strain something in the kitchen. I used it several times to filter nut milk. If folded in several layers, then it turns out to filter well. Only after a few uses the smell is eaten in. The cheesecloth is excellent, thanks to the manufacturer for a wonderful eco-product in eco-packaging.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Just what I needed to start making my own plant milk. Good quality cheese cloth you can reuse once or twice before tossing in your compost. I actually get more uses out of it by placing used ones in the bottom of my planters to help with loss of soil.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very good quality. The cloth is big so you will need to cut it to suitable size. I tried to follow a sticky rice recipe and it turned out good. It is my first time using a cheesecloth but it was very easy to clean.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good quality muslin 👍🏻I just cut the size I need and save the rest for next time. It's great for cooking with it because it's unbleached so you know it's safe. Will repurchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

very comfortable to use and easy.... the quality of the product is good 😉🙂... you can use not only for cheese but also for coconut and other food that needs to be squeezed instead of a strainer...