KE

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
need to use it everyday

I love masking. It's one of my routine after I finished washing my face. I apply toner and then it's the turn of masking. This one make my face softer after I use it. It gives a good feeling. I would recommend every women to use. I'm sure you will love it just like I do.

a023da66-cff0-423f-bd5c-571e84a5cb6f

I liked the smell:) the mask has a mesh film, so be careful to remove it. My tip is to remove the mesh after you apply the mask on your face and it’s kinda difficult to unfold the mask and find which one is mask and which one is mesh lol I wanna try other ones next time:)

9b9702a3-428f-4b52-a3f2-1ee0a0e0d137
7facba9c-d7da-42ca-860d-9c6178305bf5
e97e578a-c424-4457-a2bb-4908278a2281
b3345db3-e5da-4fdd-a595-d1b987d26d5e
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great find for my weekly facial. This mask gives me the hydration and glow i have always wanted and i am really glad iherb carries this for the price it does. Try this for an effective vitamin c glow and hydration. I highly recommended. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I really loved green one from this brend so this time I ordered this one to try. Price is great - less than 1€. It has 25ml. TIP1: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator. TIP2: Soak cotton pads in the essence and store in a ziplock bag to use as a DIY sheet mask, or even as a replacement toner for future days. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really liked this product. Almost no scent. I have sensitive skin, but it is gentle enough. Very moisturizing and beneficial to mature skin. I saw a visible result with just one-time use. Price is reasonable enough for regular use. Very easy to use. I also like the minimal packaging.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I trialed this and am in love with it. the mask felt really light on my face compared to other masks like this that I forgot that I was wearing it. it moulds really nicely to the skin and doesn't leave air bubbles or gaps. the mask itself is made from a sheer paper that blends into your skin so I was happily watching some tv in the living area in dim light with people waking around and no one noticed I was wearing a mask - normally its a. 'whats that, what are ou do ing' etc and not relaxing at all. other brands have a bright white mask and its obvious and slightly embarrassing, so the idealove one was far less embarrassing and was able to go under the radar of the kids lol. as for the outcome it was so nourishing and left my skin beautifully soft and felt moisturised. there wasn't a lot of gel left over on the mask which makes me think my skin absorbed a lot of it.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I used it after I went biking in the morning. It's so refreshing and soothing my skin. After using it, I can feel my face skin revitalized and glowing. It just cars like it named "Glow-Getter". I will use it next time before I make up for the party.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This beauty mask has a delicious scent due to the aromatic essential oils in its ingredients. The lovely floral perfume has a very calming effect. Great value for money!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This sheet mask smells nice, fits well, and is overall really good quality for the price. I like that it is gentle on my sensitive skin and provides a boost of moisture. I plan on buying more of these and using them frequently because I think they are so beneficial for my particular skin needs.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good quality sheet mask! Definitely does what it says - it gives a very nice glow and pumps up the skin. The scent didn't bother me. I use sheet masks about once a week. I liked the glow this product gave me and I'll definitely order some more! I doubt it has a long term benefit since it is a sheet mask.