KE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Cheerful avocado!

Today I used this mask and was satisfied 👍🏻. The smell is barely perceptible of plant origin, the pattern sat well on the face, the density is medium, but it fits well on the face. There is a lot of liquid, but it is of medium density, more like milk (I had enough for my neck, décolleté and arms). If you, like me, use sheet masks from the refrigerator, then it will refresh and relieve puffiness well. Thanks to the avocado in the composition, the mask perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin of the face. I really liked the mask!

219bc1dd-5214-4b44-a3d1-f4f4355a9f53
dfa8fb33-8f01-4a4f-b2af-04686db52636
4c060f6e-7886-4fc4-b2c0-47112935a84e
4661f05f-83f9-4e07-8441-528d76f03dca
551cf69e-6561-4a34-a38b-ca62fc13d1b6
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I haven't tried this mask yet, but I have tried other masks from this brand and I liked all of them. it's a cheap facial mask but it is effective. high quality mask. it's it's good for almost all the ages. especially for young women. when you use it you feel like you done at home spa.

d1d547c6-f3dd-4baf-b851-ba6bcdb82802
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

it has a very mild scent, it can be used on any type skin or age. I love the quality of this product. it is average in size, and the package is easy to open. The most important benefit os the moisture that gives to the skin. it can be used once a week.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

great face sheet mask! sheet itself is good quality and size and fits nicely on face. I am 45 and have dry and sensitive skin. sheet has plenty of serum in if and will moisturize the face leaving in soft and hydrated.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love the quality of this brand's products and i appreciate the word play in the products' names. Cute and witty is a neat combo!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Like the feeling and the smell! Skin is very tiny

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I ordered to try, and I am ordering again. Great product, smell soft skin and look and feel

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

goood smell , good care, good quality, good size , good package scent use