KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Excellently favorite

I've been trying to figure out Where you're from? What are you talking about? Is it the moon? (Is it the moon?) Is it earth? (Is it earth) Is it a place where nothing is worth? A million dollars, a thousand colors A billion faces, a hundred death cases Is it there or is it here? Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Nothing can compare to the love we have My dear, just grab my hand and let me take you To my wonderland A million dollars, a thousand colors A billion faces, a hundred death cases Is it there or is it here? Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Where are you? Giving all I can to find you Where are you? Giving all I can to find you Where are you? Giving all I can to find you Where are you? Giving all I can to find you

f1044a74-3e1c-48b0-9135-1927e6c1fa4d

Very affordable price, great quality, the size of the mask needs some improvements though. Smells very nice, texture is smooth and gentle on skin, gives you moisturized and healthy skin look after all. Easy to use, package is small, great for taking while going on trips. Fits sensitive, dry skin.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is an awesome mask. The packaging is great as when you open up the mask it actually unfolds easily. The facial cutouts are also a plus as they are normal and lets face it some are not so great. I can't stand it when the eye holes are so small and nose and lip area are large. I will continue to get these masks as they are great for your pores.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time. That often means that I use them while washing dishes!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I haven't tried this mask yet, but I have tried other masks from this brand and I liked all of them. it's a cheap facial mask but it is effective. high quality mask. it's it's good for almost all the ages. especially for young women. when you use it you feel like you done at home spa.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I really liked the mask. good quality very gentle and pleasant to scent) can be used regardless of age, suitable for sensitive skin, moisturizes well)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love these masks! Santa/my daughter, included these in my stocking the past two Christmas' and I have purchased them too. Great product and they really do hydrate my skin!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like a lot these masks. Of course the effects are very temporary, like with all sheet masks. But they do feel good. And I will be buying more.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

good value for money. the mask feels really nice on the skin and I like the variety. I will definitely try all of them since they are so affordable and a nice treat.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This mask says 'Revitalize' and the packet has a picture of an acai berry on it. Very attractive, and a good size face mask for face and neck. I love all the different face masks that Iherb sells!