KE

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Good

Great for cooling sensitive skin in summer , not enough moisturizing ,I have a combination 30+ sensitive skin, I use it multiple times during the day after hyalunic acid serum , it’s cooling and absorbs within seconds, appropriate for hot season, light composition, it has dry green tea scent , although the size is big but it runs out quickly, creams often bother my skin during summer so I liked this lotion, you’ll need something richer for the night, I won’t be buying it again

4d400db0-ea8c-47ee-9662-010b7c353222
0275e3c8-b06b-4566-864e-aad9424c06a7
890fabc7-b2e0-407b-854a-c22229a3bd24
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The tube is big- 100 ml, so very affordable for this price. The lotion itself has a very very slight scent almost no scent at all, which is good. The texture is light, like a body lotion. Layers well with other products, no peeling, its soft and smooth. Maybe works well on oily skin, but does not provide enough moisture for my combination/dry skin, maybe just during summertime, but definitely not during cold and dry autumns & winters. My forehead felt dry after 2 hours. Will probably use it as body lotion but for that size and price, definitely value for money.

bb9be83c-f1b2-47dc-9ee4-4b972e5a5ecb
a8d7c1d2-6841-4668-be3b-beb8d0bd5b13

The tube is big (100 ml), so it's very affordable for this price. The texture is light, works for my oily sensitive skin. Layers well with other products, no pilling, just soft and smooth texture. It will not provide enough moisture for dry skin or in autumn/winter season. Ingredients are suitable for calming down sensitive skin. Recommended!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is a really good moisturizer. I was surprised to be honest at how good it is. I used it one day when my skin was irritated, and it felt like I splashed cold water on my skin. It instantly soothes the skin too. It is hydrating but the hydration kind of sinks in and leaves a matte look. I think this moisturizer would be best if layered with another one if you have dry skin. But if you have oily skin, this moisturizer should be your best friend. The fruit extracts in it are calming for inflammation and very mildly exfoliating. I will definitely reorder this.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Lightweight gel/lotion hybrid, soothes my skin, feels hydrating as it goes on. Great price for a 3.5 oz tube!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

good for oily skin, light cream especially for hot seasons. easy to use with light texture. with nice and light scent.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It's okay. Not that moisturizing. Better off using a good essence which is way more hydrating.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

lNot stripping skin and do its job as welll

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Budget and high-quality lotion with green tea extract. It will moisturize, it is best suited for summer and spring, but many people do not like thick creams, so you can safely buy it in autumn. The texture is liquid, does not conflict with other means, and the size of the package will allow you to use it for a long time, there are 100 grams. After use, the skin is slightly sticky, but moisturized and silky

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It lasted for about a while. I used it for about a week. Initially, I liked its watery texture and suited my combination skin. A small amount of it is enough for the face because it has a watery texture, and the sweet thing in it does not feel my skin and has no smell.