KE

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I add this toner to my body lotion to tone and plump my skin as well as for the added benefits of peptides. This product has many ingredients beneficial to the skin in regards to plumping, toning, diminishing lines, for.ing, and brightening. Be sure to patch test for any allergies.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I dont know how i really feel about this toner. It has some great ingredients but I feel like I have so many other toners I reach for over this one. Its very thin like water so youll probably want to transfer to spray bottle. It burn whenever I apply after washing my face. Ive tried a few times and every time is just seemed to irritate my skin. Im not sure what in this that my skin dosent seem to like.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This tonic is different form my others which are more on the drying skin side. This one is moisturizing but also toning. I even take my make up using it and it does the job very well.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

this to is an emulsion and slightly stung but not much!! I cant wait to continue with this!!

asmaqb
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I just wonder if it would be more effective if I hadn’t ordered in the summer since the bottle was a little warm. Hope it’s not denatured or anything. Decent quantity for the price.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This toner does not make my skin sticky. It is odourless. Makes my skin smooth. I Like it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

good size and value. nice natural smell. use it everyday.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My skin looks so beautiful, has so pretty glow. I'm using it for a while, and I'm very satisfied.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

So far I've only spot tested it and it seems really nice.