KE

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It’s very strong but it helps. I love the smell of it and how warm it gets right after applying. The warmth gets less with time. I find it very relaxing to run it on my tight neck and shoulders. I would recommend to wash hands right after because it’s an unpleasant feeling.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Icy hot really helps calm down any muscle pain I have. The scent is quite strong so I tend to only use it at night or if I’m not leaving my home, but I don’t mind it. I originally started using icy hot years ago when I picked up a tube from the states as I found it to be much more effective than anything here, but I have been unable to purchase it in England. Very happy I have found IHerb!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I first got this product a few years ago while in the States, recently came across the tube with a small amount left in it. I had forgotten how effective it is for join pain.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Tried this product for the first time and was amazed by how it gives relief within minutes! The smell ist strong but not uncomfortable! You can literally smell that it's going to help

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love it for sore muscles. Use it for many years. Very happy to be able to purchase it outside of usa now, in the Netherlands. Thanks. Very quickly received

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

We are not ordering the product for the first time. The product is good if you have body aches. For external use. In muscle pain in the legs and back has an effect. It smells of garlic, but it is tolerated.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Benefitted me greatly. Helped get me back in my feet.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My parents had leg pain, but after using the cream they feel much better. I've ordered this product few times for them. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

excellent product. It helped a lot with my pain on my shulders.