KE

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I use this serum before sunscreen for whenever I go out. It has soursop scent, which I really like. Also, I'm totally in love with I'm From package - look so luxurious, but the brand itself is not too luxurious compared to other brands in Korea or in the world, I would say. I'm amazed with the quality of the ingredients and their benefits in total. Totally supporting I'm From to come up with more high-quality products like this.

I am in love! The serum has no smell at all, not even a hint. It has thicker liquid consistency, not gel one. It is tiny bit sticky, but not a big deal at all since I layer cream over serum. It has yellowish color, but the color does not transfer to skin. It smoothest and tights skin. I would not use this product alone, definitely need to over with cream, otherwise the skin would feel tight and sticky/glossy. It did not do anything to correct aging issues, but it kept my skin nourished, fresh, and gave healthy color. I would buy it again.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It's a very nice serum which is full of antioxidants! Very aesthetically pleasing packaging and at the same time good quality ingredients, this is why I love this brand. It's only 30 ml but I think it's worth it. It has no artificial scent which I like because it's good for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The texture is runny, more like an essence than a serum, and it leaves the skin a bit sticky. I don't like the scent, kind of reminds me of the scent of rubbing alcohol. But the scent doesn't linger. Seems gentle, and i like that it comes in a glass bottle.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I really like this serum. It’s not greasy, light scented, absorbs very well (I have normal skin). It will suit most types of skin. I use it in the mornings after toner and cover it with day cream. The ingredients are great - including an amazing fruit & plants extracts cocktail, as well as Niacinamide (perfect for improving skin elasticity, pores reduce and sebum control), Vit E.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A pleasant serum with light or almost non-scented. Lightweight, fast absorbed. Consistency is gel-like, in translucent beige color. It doesn’t do much for skin brightening but definitely sits well under sunscreen and gives a bit of the healthy glow.

a24d0cec-4c89-4465-a08e-4aec5c29c770
b43aab1c-cb81-417e-be3a-e5ebce534cd4
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I was looking for brightening serum for mu face. I got it when it was on sale. I always belive in k beauty. I am looking forward to see expected result.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very lightweight serum and absorb quickly. I use it in conjunction with other serums. It does give a really nice glow. For the price it is so worth it. Additionally, the ingredients are natural containing most fruits.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

first impression: fast absorbing, does not leave any sticky residue!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022