KE

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This soothing pad contains 75% of Wild Pear Leaves, which delivers rich hydration with plant-based hyaluronic acid. With the main ingredient of pear called luteolin, it features an immediate cooling and soothing effect on irritated skin. The 2.55-inch size pad will make the skin moist and smooth with an eco pure cotton pad, leaving a light and fresh finish. Recommended for flushed skin and sensitive skin that needs cooling & hydration.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Just super! These pads are so moisturizing and gentle, even on my sensitive skin with seborrheic dermatitis. I am now in my early 30s age so I need this kind of product, especially since I am often too lazy to reapply moisturizer. Package: I thought it would be glass, but the container is a pretty beige plastic. Light and looks nice--I am planning on reusing it to store cut-up Stridex pads. Size: The pads themselves are unbleached cotton and consequently have a few natural flecks. They're good for light exfoliation and each pad has just the right amount of serum for my face and neck. Performance: Very moisturizing and light in texture. I noticed my skin became hydrated and soft after using this 2x a day. Scent: Light pear scent. If you've eaten big round pears like century or Korean pears, it smells just like that. Pleasant and relaxing. I will definitely rebuy!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Really really nice! i have sensetive skin that like to get red spot whenever and this product didn't irritated at all! I use it actually as a sheet mask - i tahe 4 pads and place them on my cheeks, chin and forehead for 10 min and after i can notice my skin is a lot more calm as visibley less red. I don't use it as a daily toner just because i noticed my skin doesn't like *any* dragging of a pad so that's just me.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very hydrating perfect for a quick toner in winter! Size of cotton pad are big and very soft. Have only been using this since it arrived! Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, gently exfoliates and moisturises my skin! Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

very hydrating and convenient to use

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Soothing and calming and easy to use

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Soothes my skin

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Good quality. There is enough essence on the pad, so my face feels soft and moisturizes for a long time even after wiping my skin. So, after wiping it, turn it over and put it on the driest part. The packaging is meticulous, so there is no problem with shipping. Compared to other products in the same class, the price is low compared to the quality.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful tool, I really liked it, it removes puffiness, the skin becomes smooth, velvety to the touch. For ease of use, there is a small tweezer, a trifle, but nice. High-quality, natural composition, which is very important for the skin. I recommend.