KE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Чудово!

I've been using it for some time now and I can say I really enjoy it! it has very nice texture, not sticky, hydrating, without artificial scent. It gives a slightly cooling sensation when you apply it which is perfect for hot summer days. In other words I'd recommend it to people who would like more hydration, but find hyaluronic acid a bit boring by now. Also the packaging is really good looking as it always is with this brand. The components are quite good. I love it!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Have been using this like the 3rd bottle, some benefits of the product are : gentle formulation doesn't cause outbreak or redness. If you have any skin concern, I'm sensitive skin so far it works well for me. Literally no scent, texture is less viscose than honey, easy to apply. Package in a glass bottle so it looks really nice and good quality. Frequency of use : Every day and night, 1 bottle can last me about 1-1.5months with 2 pumps per use, so 50ml size can go a long way.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I like that serum absorbs quickly, do not leave sticky feeling, gives extra moisture. After use of serum any makeup looks great.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This was nice and hydrating for my dry skin. My skin is fairly sensitive and i did not notice any scents in this product

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This serum is light and feels nice on the skin but I just don't think there is any use for it, it's not targeting anything and just fells like an extra product I don't need for anything. Definitely won't purchase again

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Nice serum, no scent at all but it is very hydrating. Very nice packaging. Good for using at day and at night.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Have a little allergy after first use. So sad because it is one of my favourite Korean brand

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

OlaSpas
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

The serum comes in a glass. The box is reinforced from the inside. A bottle with a thick bottom and a convenient pump, which, when pressed, gives out exactly one serving of serum, which is enough for the whole face. This is not a vodka. Liquid of average density with small sliminess. Doesn't smell of anything. Bitter on the tongue. The color of whey is like that of weakly brewed tea. The pure natural formula is based on a high concentration of pear leaf extract and a small percentage of the fruits themselves. An added bonus is the anti-inflammatory allantoin, nourishing cocoa butter, and probiotic ingredients that support the skin microbiome. On the skin, the serum gives a short sticky finish, which disappears after a few minutes. The skin is matte, soft and hydrated. The serum has a slight astringent effect, which manifests itself in improving skin turgor, increasing its elasticity and light tightening. Good serum for every day. I think that it will suit any type of skin, both oily, and dry, and teenage with acne, and senile fading.

41d7a406-abd0-4386-a510-95c30175150e