KE

CynWatt
Posted on Sep 11, 2021
Super Lightweight, Calming Moisturizer

This is definitely not a thick heavy cream. Texture is lightweight, absorb well onto skin with no greasiness. It is more suitable for oily combo skin or those who live in hot humid climate. Dry skin complexion may need a more moisturizing power, especially in the winter season. There is no added fragrance however you can smell a faint herbal scent (mugwort scent). This moisturizer is similar in consistency with Missha Red Algae cream. Both are lightweight and applied like a dream. Since i live in tropical climate with oily skin, I enjoy both of these light cream.

c451cbf4-2875-487b-901b-e5beb6cf390b
a494cd93-e20c-4bd6-a627-027712b458b9
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I use this cream together with another moisturizer for my night routine because I have started using Differin. The cream texture is not heavy at all. I also like its smell. It is so organic and without any perfume. (But if you prefer a perfume smell, you may not like this herb one)

21a2449c-46bf-4d2a-92c0-9091ae22c9c9

This is an excellent summer moisturizer for me - my skin is normal to dry, and I typically use several layers of toners and serums under my moisturizer, and then top everything with two layers of sunscreen. This has a light gel-cream texture that works perfectly for my layering system. It has no fragrance, but the natural scent of mugwort is fairly strong when you apply it. It dissipates very quickly however. I personally like the herbal smell, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea. It does feel calming when my skin is a little irritated from the sun or the use of actives. I'm almost at the end of my jar, and while I am tempted to try another moisturizer next, I am pretty sure I will eventually repurchase this one!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love this moisturizer. At first, I was dubious of all the good reviews, but after trying it, i fell in love. I'm on my 3rd container. I got them as gift for my sisters and they loved it too. It has herbal scent from the mugwort which I kinda like. Great for winter or dry skin. I am still using it in summer without much issue.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The texture of the cream is just what I was looking for, creamy but not heavy. I have dry skin so I like to feel the moisture but without the heaviness so this is a great cream for that. The scent is very mild, and natural. So far I am loving this product!

CJ77ZA
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This moisturizer is very light but very hydrating and soothing. It has a slight mugwort fragrance but nothing too outrageous. The cream sinks deep into the layers of the skin and delivers a very calming feeling. My skin is sensitive, combo, red, acne prone with melasma and I’m 45 yo. This cream does not clog pores. Calms redness. And is great for my dry and oily areas. It’s a bit pricey. So I will watch out for sales to repurchase. It’s an excellent cream. Please don’t forget to click on the like button.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

As a frugal person, this is definitely one of my “treat yourself” skincare products. A little pricier than what I’m used to but I’m glad I tried it because it really is a lovely cream. Good gel texture, green herbal smell, and a little goes such a long way. I’m using it on tretinoin and there is no irritation at all. It is very moisturizing so oily skin types might want to try a very thin layer. I definitely see improvements when I add one layer, let it dry, then add another layer to my problem areas (under eyes, corners of mouth).

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Wow this one was a winner. It was recommended by a dermatologist I follow and she got a really good one this time. It feels so cool on the skin. Texture is nice and very moisturizing. I believe it's fragrance free but it has a hint of a light scent. I can't pinpoint the smell and I'm not really sure what mugwort is but I likey!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Currently my favorite moisturizer for my oily and acne-prone skin! It is a creamy, gel-like formula and sinks into your skin well. It is lightweight enough for humid climates. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and helped soothe redness. I did not notice a scent like other users. I will definitely repurchase! I love how it feels on my skin. It was the perfect balance of lightweight and moisture for my oily skin.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A light, almost gel-like cream that packs a lot of moisture, enough for daily use even in the winter months. My skin is dry and sensitive and this doesn't cause redness or dryness. The scent is not entirely pleasant, I'm not sure if this is scented or if that's just the smell of the ingredients. But it's not strong. All in all, an excellent lightweight moisturizer for a decent price.