KE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Before using 3 masks, I thought that bubble clay mask and Tonymoly's I’m rice would be good, but after comparing all 3, I felt that the Yoga kitten felt better, and after using it, my face felt brighter and clearer, and I got a little less acne. It is good to have a small odor without any allergies while using it.

38496fdf-cce3-45f0-81f2-c128d8a0d78f
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love the scent of this cute yoga kitten. From the first usage you could really feel the difference. I mean it softens my skin and is friendly to a sensitive skin like meee. Gotta admit that I bought this product because of its cute package but as i have used it.. this baby gives a good quality moisture (plus it’s pretty gentle my friend also said that!)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My skin is acne and rosacea prone so I was looking for a specific product. It fits perfectly my skincare routine. I use it 2-3 times a week. It clears and calms my skin well. It’s easy to apply and rinse off. I’m very happy with the results so far.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The mask is very easy to apply and to rinse off, after using skin feels non-oily and not too dry, I like the scent and the cooling effect it has too. Would be a benefit if the packaging included some sort of a spoon or something like it, so you don't have to use your fingers.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This clay mask doesn’t make your face feel dry at all! On the opposite, the face feels hydrated! It cleans the face and does it job, but in a very gentle way. The smell is very calming, and actually give you a zen like feeling 🥰

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

An excellent mask that cleans the facial skin thoroughly, but on the other hand does not dry it out

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Easy to put on and has a nice sent. definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Ok

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is just super, I liked it very much. Very nice packaging design, just in my favorite colors. I apply it about once a week. After application, the skin is soft and pleasant to the touch. The smell of five or menthol, in the mask itself there are pieces of leaves.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took this mask to cleanse the pores, I was worried that due to the fact that it would dry the skin on the basis of clay, but no, it perfectly cleanses the pores, it has a pleasant menthol aroma and a cool consistency, the consumption is very economical

55c9ac12-7961-4304-ad56-633f9fb3b18c