KE

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
I love this lip oil

It gives a nice shine to lips and the colour is lovely. I think it does indeed have vitamin C in it, because it smells like the Vit C you'd get in sachets. Even after it wears off, my lips still feel moisturised and it leaves a nice tint even after eating/drinking. I love this, and I'm so glad I gave it a go.

ea9c7970-95df-45f2-8907-3d9fe7eebce2
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I really love this. It does leave my lips feeling nourished. It can be a little thick if you apply a swipe to both the upper and lower lip, but you can do just one swipe for good coverage. If you use two swipes the tint that it leaves is pretty bright pink, but with one swipe it leaves a pretty glow. The tint is incredibly long lasting. On me it has lasted up to 24 hours! I will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Amazing formula! Not sticky at all and more pigmented that I expected!! It gives me fenty cherry heat gloss!!! But without the stinging💗💗💗💗 Absolutely recommend

fe5587c9-dacb-4f9d-912e-aabafbe804a7
25a06a76-437e-42c1-b680-69efcc7772a1
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I love this lip oil. it gives a nice pink tone (mlbb). for someone who has a dull lip colour this makes my lip looks healthy.

801148b1-9bf2-48a0-bfeb-e7acd5a6e987
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

It gives life to your lips! And I can smell and taste the vitamin C in a good way. Definitely gonna buy again and again.

b9462e8a-7140-460c-9f37-cbb91b56057d
f2a1bd80-f8b0-4a55-8e35-ebdf3cd52b43
43cdb65b-8ac8-4da8-9277-962c61cdb933
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Been loving this lip oil been using everyday Feels nice on the lips, quite hydrating and it is a nice colour. It leaves a stain which is nice Been having lot of compliments on the lip colour since using it and being a stain it lasts all day even after eating

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this stuff! Its such a gorgeous shade of pink that actually stains your lips which I was suprised because it dosent mention being a lip tint. So its best of both worlds - the staying power of a lip tint with the moisturization and shine of a lip oil.

Adds a gorgeous colour to the lips. With multiple layers colour can be build up little by little. I love this because it doesn't feel oily on my lips like all the other lip oils I have. And it lasts a long time on the lips. Once it gone it leaves a subtle mlbb colour on the lips, too. It feels like a lip gloss to be honest. Mildly sticky, but not annoying. It makes the lips soft and supple. I also have their lip mask. Quite impressed with both actually. So I am going to try more of their products in the future.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Really good lip oil (comparable to Clarins), the only thing I don't care for is that the color is very cool toned on me so it looks very unnatural. Not necessarily a deal breaker, I will find a way to use it up (more than likely I will put something over it like a liquid lipstick)

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I really love this product as kind of a cute, fun lip treat but it doesn't last super long. I find that it does come off pretty quick but it feels really nice and smell really nice. I think this is more of a nice little treatment when your lips are dry or needing a little extra care and moisturization. The tint isn't too gaudy either, it is light but definitely adds a bit of color back to your lips. It is a bit pinker rather than a deeper tone but it feels great and has some nice benefits.