KE

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Ok

This is effective in reducing fever but I am skeptical due to the use of belladonna alkaloid as an ingredient, it is quite a small amount but is considered a poison. On the fence abut this product. It's certainly good quality and works just wish they would make it without belladonna.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

i was using it for pain but it dropped my temp to 96 and i was very cold. it did help the pain somewhat. I'd say it's more for fever.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

These seemed like a wise idea to have in my kit. I’m hoping I won’t have the need though to try them out.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love natural/homeopathic remedies!! I would much rather use something natural than to medicate with man made chemicals where possible!! Thank you for offering this range.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Children do not fuss about taking these when down with a fever as they dissolve quickly and have a sweeet taste. Provided the child effective fever and pain relief upon taking only four doses (of 2 tablets each) per day over a two day period

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Dont know yet if they work but they have good reviews so I have high hopes. Building a natural medicine cabinet since we live 2 hrs from the nearest health food store and cant easily get natural things we want without a wait.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Wanted a homeopathy remedy on hand for headaches. Hylands never lets me down, great company, clean ingredients.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is a must have for babies in your medicine kit✅

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Excellent quality. All natural ingredients. Taste good, helps good, very effective. I am happy to find natural fewer reducer like this. Recommended