KE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Good

This has worked beautifully for my baby at daycare. I had to use it everyday for the winter months, and it seemed to help with the irritating cold symptoms. She drank it every time without having to be added to anything, so taste must be good too!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

very cool product. No Sugar or Dyes Safe & Gentle Natural Active Ingredients No Side Effects It helps with the first signs of a cold in a child. Really 2-3 days and the child is already recovering. I recommend

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very affordable convenient value pack for day and night cold relief. It helps a lot specially during the first signs of cold.

40d1aec0-6c26-4dc3-a6d9-4db06d9394ec
6faf028c-0e5d-4b4a-89c4-ebd796337db4
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Didn't really help. Maybe there were improvements, but it was too weak. Also, uncomfortable way to collect the dose. A cup or a spoon would be more convenient.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This has been really helpful for my baby very cool product . Helps with the first symptoms of a cold, I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent! I will buy it again!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Excellent , works like magic . Thanks

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Not quite work for my baby symptom. He has running nose and cough. I am worried that he maybe has COVID.

Auto-translated from Russian

it just so happened that our little neighbor fell ill at the same time as my son. the daily syrup was given to them. he helped them a lot. the baby coughed terribly, and in a couple of days he saved her. we were left with the night. and when coughing, he did not come to us. but the tummy. the tummy was seething, rumbling, the baby was crying for half the night. I checked twice, because I did not immediately understand that it was because of this syrup. I love this brand very much, I could not believe that the reaction to this syrup. I hope that in time we will outgrow and the reactions will disappear.

e25ad556-db46-4111-b9d1-bf9ff5d03546
8425d66d-6c78-466d-8384-4aa6148122f5
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good children's homeopathy! I take not the first time. I have already informed all the mothers I know about the effect of this miracle syrup. Very satisfied with the result of taking it. Plus it's delicious too.