KE

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love these electrolytes, I had been troubled to sleep plus I need to take some electrolytes, so this was a fantastic option. After a week taking it I can say: this works so well, I take before go to the bed and helps me a lot to sleep well. I recommend.

9d12c480-bd6f-466e-bff1-154cfe0dd611

I struggle with insomnia and have tried many over the counter options with no results. I make Hyrant Sleep as a hot drink before bed. It is soothing and relaxing and has made a noticeable difference in my ability to fall asleep when I go to bed. The flavour is ok - not great but not bad either. I really like this product and will continue to use it. I didn’t like it as much as a cold drink as it was a bit grainy as the granules did not break down. Much better when made as a tea.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I often have difficulty with sleep. Recently a friend introduced me to Hydrant's "Sleep". I was a little skeptical as I had tried other all natural sleep aids that really didn't seem to do much to help with the challenge. I was pleasantly surprised with "Sleep". I feel it helped me to remain asleep longer through the night with no fogginess in the morning. While most would likely be very happy with the taste I do find it just a touch to sweet but no much so that I won't continue using the product. Happy to have been introduced to "Sleep" which led me to my recent purchase.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Effective! I'd rather have these over any sleep aid. I like that it's a drink mix, too! I don't wake up feeling sluggish in the morning either! Win/Win!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I buy this all the time. It works great for me. Tastes pretty good too. I drink it about a half hour before I want to go to bed.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love it it makes me sleep and my partner loves it too

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

taste is good, really helps fall asleep, but for me, it was hard to recover in the morning

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very happy with product. Use it every night

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

aa748f7a-9d41-4fe7-8477-af3576502c27
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I drank it instead of tea after a meal. With just the right amount of acidity and sweetness, the mouth was refreshed. After that, I took a bath, but it was hard because I felt very sleepy in the bath. Next time I will drink after taking a bath. I think it's absolutely delicious even if you dissolve it in cold water or carbonated water!