KE

Posted on May 29, 2022
delicious

watermelon is one of my favorite fruits and this taste like real watermelon. This mix has no sugar, that makes it so great. I would love to buy it in a big powder pack instead of mini packs

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

love it it's not full of sugar which most Electrolytes are.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

taste good, lovely and yummy. good for hydration and daily use

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I love hydrant. These really help to rehydrate when you’re been sweating or drinking. Watermelon aid is my favourite flavour, not too sweet!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great product with very convenient size

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

tasty and great. well fit for keto.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

is pretty good 👍 I like

Posted on May 7, 2022

I tried other electrolyte mixes and this one is really bad, has a nasty taste. Will not repurchase. The packaging is really poor too.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The pink grapefruit of this brand was delicious, so I bought it on sale as well. Watermelon taste? Feels like American watermelon. I prefer grapefruit, but I think it's better after hydration and drinking in hot weather! Some are individually wrapped and have notches that are easy to open, while others do not. It is high in salt because it is intended for hydration and electrolytes.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Watermelons ... consciously feel far away, so don't expect them. I drink it to rehydrate when I wake up in the morning. One glass (about 250cc?) Is just right. I wanted a watermelon, but I don't think I'll repeat this flavor because it's not enough. But I really like how easy it is to open the package. It can be cut sideways, and the opening is half, so it doesn't come out suddenly, but everything comes out cleanly. Other packages I bought tend to spill because the cut end is lumpy and the powder clings to them. It's a small thing, but the package is important.

27d072b0-7aa5-4d8f-a85c-dd1f309b6415