KE

iamgabrielle
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The cookies are great mostly because of the ingredients they use, 5 starts for that! Also, 5 starts -that the cookies where intact and not crumbled, about the taste I can say that they are very specific, a little bitter for me and you cannot eat more than 2 of these in my opinion, but I guess that's the point of eating less and healthy.

I’m not doing clean keto at the moment, so been trying some keto snacks. Tried these today and honestly didn’t like them. 😩 May be just me but felt like a waste of carbs. I ate one serving and binned the rest. 🤐. I think others may like them but not for me.

15e247df-b814-461f-b279-4b7ec67b3a97
f455bd29-b1de-4cd4-9e79-a84de0238d81
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

delicious peanut taste in tiny bite sized cookies. they have a nice crisp, and little pieces of peanuts in every bite. wonderful guilt free snack, would probably order again

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

love the texture and taste of this cookies.. and love it even more because this is made with clean ingredients.. the resealable packaging and the size is also perfect to grab while traveling..

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Really tasty morsels. Hu has never let me down. I would say the peanut butter taste is more prominent in this. Not too sweet, but diabetics, please still take extra caution.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Decent sugar-free cookies but they're a tad too salty... i really don't understand why they put salt in such a product but over all the peanut flavor is definitely there ingredient quality its good the same goes to package design, definitely one of the more snazzier brands. however keep in mind that cookies are supposed to be sweet and these are more of a salty peanut butter flavor...

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Unfortunately, these cookies had a very strange smell and taste of a strong, foul oil. It was such a disappointment. I was really looking forward to trying these cookies. I had never tried them before so I'm not sure if it was just a fluke. I have had other HU products and was very satisfied.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Yummy and crunchy small cookies. I got these at same time as snickerdoodle. Liked them both but favoured the snickerdoodle one. Slightly more chocolate flavoured.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Good taste, the more I eat them, the more I like it. Probably it takes time to get used to this type of cookies, but they're not bad at all.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

A bit too hard for my teeth but it taste quiet good! The size of the cookies are very small. But they're still a bit sweet for me.