KE

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Great gentle cleanser (using for face)

I wasn’t sure whether I’ll use it for body or face skin, since it’s dual purpose, but somehow all my other cleansers ran out, and now I’m using this one both am & pm. It’s a lovely gel cleanser, with very slight fresh scent, and it’s a great balance between gentle & thorough, very good for winter.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

it is smooth but you need to hydrate your face after it is with no flavor and you better used instead of soup to your face

Auto-translated from Russian

The most delicate gel for washing on the basis of honey and aloe gently and carefully cleanses the skin. It is thick, concentrated, does not spread quickly in a drop and seems silvery-shiny. High soapiness, the gel, even with a tiny droplet, forms a lush foam, washes off without finishes. The gel gently cleanses the face without tightening the skin. Suitable for even the most sensitive and capricious skin.

a34ea090-a489-4b01-8dc3-6fc6d2d26677
c46513dd-f44b-460b-bc7b-dc02e1838b5b
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Auto-translated from French

Pleasant texture, I put a small amount in my hand and I massage my whole face. Iridescent color and delicate scent that doesn't bother me. My daughter likes the smell less but it is also suitable for her, she has very sensitive skin, no redness after cleaning her skin. We feel clear skin and cleanse well after use. I only use it for the face.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Auto-translated from French

This cleanser can calm my eczema

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

No strong smell, daily use, excellent quality