KE

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Our dog's diet requires grain-free treats so these have been a hit! She seems to like the taste and the quality seems great as there's not a lot of ingredients. The size of the package(like how many treats were inside) did seem a bit small compared to how it looked on the photo on the site, but it was fine.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My puppy finish all of it in a week 😁 taste good and it’s crunchy. Bite size and resell package. My puppy is 6 months plus

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Tasty treat that smells and is super crunchy! Its also great value for money as well given the quality - highly recommended. I've purchased this multiple times and will definitely purchase again

Posted on May 25, 2022

These treats were a little bit harder than I would normally buy for my dog. Maybe better for a larger dog... Mine weighs 8.5-9kg. I ended up smashing these with a wooden spoon into smaller easier to manage pieces.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

These light treats are much different than others. They are like cream puffs, light and airy, although with crunch. About the size of a quarter. Like that they are made in USA and the ingredients but not sure I'll order them again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

My dog likes it a lot! Will surely buy again

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My dog loves it! I give him one a day

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Dog loves this treat. He can't get enough of them.

Posted on May 29, 2022

A present for my friend’s dog. He seems love it a lot.