KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Good

Took my dog a few days to eat! kept him very busy and entertained :) the size is really big for a chew treat of this sort which is nice. The texture is very hard, my dog chewed off a few small pieces and I had to take them away.. so keep an eye on your dog while he's eating this please. Also it's better to pick it up after some time and give it back another day.

107ba64b-552d-434e-82ea-92456d7540e8
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

my dog loves it, one ingredient so no bs, great treat!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My puppy enjoys it very much. He brings it every where and gnaws on it. It’s huge for a puppy but last long.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Seems to be good quality has lasted my large dog a couple of months.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

dog loves it, but it's very hard to chew. she gives up after a few minutes

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I usually buy cheese sticks (not this brand) at the pet store and for our destructive chewer it's a great option. Expensive, but they tend to last a couple of weeks. I was excited that this one seemed to offer a better value - less expensive and larger. Unfortunately, the manufacturing process must be different/inferior because not only did she chew through it in a couple of sessions, but as she was towards the end a jagged piece splintered off of it-leading me to have concerns about the safety of these. I've never seen that happen with the ones we usually get. Maybe these are more porous? Less compressed? Between the poor ROI and the potential safety issues I can't recommend these.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Lasts for a long time and doesn’t upset stomach

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Dog loved it and it lasted for quite a long time. No smell or crumbs, great product will buy again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is the only bone i give him It’s natural and he chews it all day long

Posted on Jun 13, 2022