KE

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My dog loved this so much! It is medium chew and you can cut it for multiple pieces and last you longer because it is kinda big for small breeds but for the big breeds will be fine. My dog Love this brand so much.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My dog really enjoys these! I have purchased several times already. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is cheaper than my local dog treats, and doesn't have all the crap they put in it. My dog loves it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dogs approve. I cut a small piece for each dog, and they get Bussey with it. Cutting is not easy, but manageable.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My dogs seem to like whatever that is chicken flavor so this is great!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My dog loved the Yum chews. We give it to her as a treat for going in her crate at night.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

great my dog loves it, give it to him as a treat and after dinner, to clean his teeth

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Our 3 month old puppy has swallowed the chew atleast 2 times. Luckily she didn't choke fully and threw up the chunks in a few hours. Next time she swallowed the chew, it came out in the poop next day - again in chunks and completely undigested! We feel we were lucky as these 2 incidents were a pretty bad warning. You can't wait for the chew to become small or anything. It hardly takes my tiny puppy an hour tops to thin it out to the width of a pen and then down it goes her throat like a magic trick. Never buying these again.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My dog is medium/ small. This is big for him.