KE

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Soft chew, tastes nice and great to use as a high value treat. For all ages.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My puppy loves the taste and smell of these, but even though it says soft in title, these snacks were not soft at all. I found the size was a little too big for a puppy and it was quite difficult to separate a smaller piece. it could not be done by hand, I needed to use a knife and even then it took some time. These would definitely be a 5 star product if they were a little bit softer.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My dogs loved it! I tried so many brands but this one by far is the best! I highly recommend this brand and the hard chews variant. My dogs finished them in 2 days. It kept them occupied and helped with dental care as well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I got a lot of different products from this brand and this is the one my Pomeranians love the most. When they were younger, it can last 2 weeks, now they are 7 months old and they only need 1 hour to finish the whole thing.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My dogs love it! Both my senior dog and the puppy. It keeps them busy and entertained. Smells very nice for a dog chew. Definitely I will buy more of this item.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My dogs liked these but didn't eat right away. They seem to like the smaller cubit size better.......but it's a good thing that these lasted longer for my money:)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My dog loved this so much and you can cut it to multiple pieces and last longer because it is kinda big for small breeds.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My dogs love those treats. I will buy more for sure!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

teste very good for the dog nice size good quality

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My dog loves it!!! It is good for large dogs too