KE

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Soft chew, tastes nice and great to use as a high value treat. For all ages.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

My dog is a picky eater, even with treats. I was thrilled when he immediately went for these. They were not too hard and it took him a few days to go through one.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Cheese smells and my puppy loves it. He can finish one in less than 30 mins. Soft and not too hard. He doesn’t seem too thirsty after having it. Resealable package

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great quality product with fantastic ingredients. Great value as well at Iherb and delivery was very quick and well packaged. Would recommend and will buy again!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My dog loves these! I was expecting this to be a chew that would last longer but it's more like a snack that she finishes quickly. Would still recommend though!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Packaging is nice. My pup loves the taste and the ingredients are all natural. I love that its a soft chew to make it easier for my pup to enjoy this treat!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My dogs love them but they don’t last long, less than 1 week. You have to watch them eating this in case they consume too much calories.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These are semi soft Chews, and my Labrador daughter finishes in 1 min! The Ingredient list are kinda scary to read, which makes me wonder if I should buy them again or not. But its good as a treat..different kind for my spoiled baby :-)

Posted on May 5, 2022

My dog become crazy when seeing it. She likes it so much

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Nice treats for dogs, they don’t have much of a smell, my pups seems to enjoy those