KE

4.5
Based on 1,625 Ratings
1,145
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Excellent for those with low oestrogen levels

My blood test detected low oestrogen levels due to hormonal imbalances from the contraceptive pill. I stopped taking the pill and I was recommended to take shatavari as a herbal alternative. Took the recommended dose of 2 a day (1 in the morning before food and 1 at night before bed). My hormonal levels returned to normal within 3 months of continuous use!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Top quality as always. I use a lot of products from Himalaya and all of them are top quality. I used to buy a different brand that I can no longer get in Canada and then switched to this one and I am truly pleased. I use many of their products, bacopa, triphala, toothpaste etc . Love them all!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I'm 50 years old and I start Shatavari and I don't have any hot flash at all. I'm taking 2/day but recently (6 weeks ago) started to take 3/day to see if it will do something about the irritability, so fare, not to many changes... but still no hot flash!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I take this supplement in combination with Dong Quai and Wild Yam. I did not notice any drastic changes or improvements. But overall, I feel better. Hair falls out less, the skin is fresher. Small capsules, easy to swallow, no unpleasant taste. I will try other products in this series, maybe they will work better.

So far so good:) now I’m trying this instead of the one from “Organic India”. This one is easy to take since you just need take 2 tablets daily. But I feel a bit of irritable sometimes even though I take this…:/ maybe I will switch back to the Organic India’s. 1st Update: I haven’t finished this whole bottle, still taking it daily…what I feel is a bit of depression even though I’m taking it..I feel like it’s getting worse. 2nd update: I’ve been taking this for 1.5 months now. I think this finally showed my some effects now. My period cycle was 38days but now it’s 33days. I think it’s getting better but still I get depression right before getting a period though:/ still struggling with my PMS.

c8c2a750-afa2-4e91-bf0a-8e7babe639f4
0bbb0bc6-6bef-4a94-850b-130938cc1496
6729fc47-c14e-47c8-8d55-603a557bdab5
16040afe-d738-4f9e-8ca0-306ec02dd362
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I was diagnosed with PCOS few months back. So I was looking for a supplement that can help me with my hormonal imbalance concerns. I did not experience breast swelling while taking it. For sure there will be more improvement if accompanied with good diet. The product is well packaged. The pill’s taste is okay.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have had strong menstrual cramps and irregular cycles for most of my life and the only thing that has ever really helped me was every day intense exercise and specifically running (which I recommend the latter to everyone!). However, when I was looking for natural remedies and herbs to help with my existing pain, I found information about Shatavari and its great benefits. And because I already love and use other Himalayan brand products, I was excited to see that they offered Shatavari tablets too and have been using them now for the past four months and can absolutely feel the difference. My cramps are not as painful and my cycle is a little more regular. Also, the directions say to take two a day (one in the morning and one in the evening) but I take only one in the morning and then while I am on my cycle, I will take two. So, I definitely recommend this product to others looking for a little more pain relief.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I am taking shatavari along with ashwagandha ,, it does help me.. only thing i don't like that it comes with one month supply bottle.. should be bigger bottle there.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I have been taking this product for about a year and a half and have dropped over 50lbs! It helps control my stress and cortisol levels. I recommend this to everyone!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Promotes a healthy reproductive system. Gently soothes the digestive tract. Soothes and supports the respiratory tract. I was using mostly for my reproductive health before getting pregnant.