KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Maintain your blood sugar

This thing works like magic, I don’t even know how it works but personally when I use it I don’t experience the prediabetes symptoms i get when I usually consume carbs/sugar. It totally lowers my blood sugars but personally I found it better to Eat with meals(best time is 15mins before a meal) it works the best that way for me personally

This supplement really does alter your taste buds. For the past 4 weeks I've been taking them, refined sugars just have not tasted the same. I am working to totally wein myself from them and I am well on my way. Gymnema really helped me transition fast from white sugar and high fructose corn syrup to organic monkfruit sugar with Erythritol and unrefined organic palm sugar. Two thumbs up!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This supplement helped me with reducing blood sugar that was a subtle increase. Along with this product I became more conscious with my diet too, reduced sugar consumption and carbs. Stopped eating shop bread altogether. Still I believe this product benefited reducing my overall sugar. A quality product and good ingredients.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Gymnema supports healthy glucose metabolism by mediation of insulin release and activity. It also has another benefit - an enhancement of healthy pancreatic function and supports digestion and normal kidney function.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This product was recommended by my Acupuncture physician 5 years ago and I completely swear by its performance. Sweet craving is 99% reduced when I take this twice per day. I highly suggest anyone to try if you cannot break your sugar cravings.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

excellent quality but too expensive for me to buy on the long run, I have since switched to paradise herb which seems to be of clean ingredients and without fillers

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I bought this for my father in law for his diabetics. He loves it, it has helped him a lot. I buy this regularly now...

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Since 3 two years , I used it to lower absorption of sugars. It helps me to decrease craving to sweets It helps me to decrease my weight.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

very helpful , my blood glucose is lower. I heard about a similar product on YouTube but found a good one here. Only my first month taking it. Can't wait to see if I continue to get low glucose readings.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This product is the real deal. The glass packaging right away says quality. I have taken a gymena sylvestre supplement before, but thos one os head and shoulders above it! I can tell the difference in the quality because of the positive effect it has on my body.