KE
Based on 1,075 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,075 Ratings
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is a wonderful product it’s a great mood elevator as well as having many other benefits I give it to my hundred-year-old mother it really helps her first thing in the morning. I love this brand and they don’t have any additives or fillers or binders. So the caplets are a little bit more fragile but it’s worth it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I didnt realise how well these worked until I ran out, then 8 weeks later I realised my brain function and memory had significantly declined . I ordered more and a few weeks later, I noticed an improvement. If you take this product and dont notice an improvement, consider taking 2. per day. I had to do this to achieve improvement. This brand is a high quality Bacopa.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

i give this to my son with pans/pandas and seems working for his stress and flairs he s very calm after taking the bacopa and more focused for his homework.I like it .i also take it and I feel having good mood all the day and no more brain fogs.i really recommend it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

One of the worst symptoms I developed after long COVID was brain fog, it was very concerning as a student. This supplement though has been indispensable in developing mental clarity. The product is natural and has high quality ingredient composition that improves clarity and awareness. I felt the benefits quite early on and would definitely recommend it to others!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Have been feeling brain fog and taking the brain supplement regularly for the past 2 months. It's been beneficial to keep me mentally more alert and tire less easily as I age. Buying it a second time and will continue to take this to supplement diet and other practices to maintain men tab alertness and energy.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality product, nice dose, very effective, but the extra brain power did make me slightly irritable, will need to do some more research to see how to combat this effect. Thank you IHerb for making it affordable to look after my health. So many useful products that are delivered fast.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Top quality as always. I use a lot of products from Himalaya and all of them are top quality. I used to buy a different brand that I can no longer get in Canada and then switched to this one and I am truly pleased. I use many of their products, shatavari, triphala, toothpaste etc . Love them all!

Posted on May 29, 2022

The Himalaya Bacopa caplets is great for helping your memory. I take one caplet before breakfast. I really like the quality of this memory supplement. I think my memory is better when taking. Focus, retention and less foggy when taking. The caplets are easy to swallow. Overall. I see an improvement with myself as well as my husband. I think it is worth a try to help your memory in taking this memory supplement.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

my father, 78 years old, has recently started showing the symptoms of senile dementia: this Bacopa is wonderful: I can only say that I have noticed a significant improvement, but above all it is stable!!