KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I'm using this as a vitamin C supplement replacement. the quality wise I can only say that it seems okay as it tastes and smells like amla - Sour and astringent. I used to use powder form so that I can add to my other foods, but I'm really enjoying the comfort of taking this tablets simply with water now.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Great quality ayurvedic suppliment product. Ordered in 2022 and expiration date in 2024 so that was good. Very affordable. Loved tfat i didn't have to pay customs or extra fees (I'm in Qc, Canada). Overall very pleased with this purchase and order, and will definitely order again in the future.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

A friend gave me a box of this product many years ago and said it was the purest form of amla available. I've been taking it ever since. I was thrilled to find it on iHerb when it became unavailable from my previous source. iHerb not only offers a better price, their customer service and speedy delivery is unparalleled. An excellent source of pure, natural, amla berries rich in antioxidants.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My brother has been using these supplement for a while now It helps bring his cholesterol down and help with blood sugar. and I Amla berries are rich in antioxidants, which reduce the risk of chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Amla berries are also an excellent source of: Vitamin C. Vitamin E. These tablets are concentrated, dried fruits.the quality and the taste is good if you are wondering

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take Alma as a supplement and aid for my immune system (everything begins with gut health!) and I like the Himalaya brand (I use a variety of their products). The dosage says to take two caplets a day, but I take only one and I know it makes a difference.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

My favorite from the Himalaya's Organic line of herbal supplement. This is like my fifth or sixth bottle. I absolutely love it! Great source of Vit-C plus it helps my stomach become less acidic. Plus Amla is tridoshic so it balances all the three doshas.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I swear by Amla! Been taking them daily for a few years now. Definitely great for immunity. But I don’t always get from this brand. I switch around depending on price. They are all pretty much the same, I feel.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

It has eight times more vitamin C than an orange, twice the antioxidant power of acai berry, and around 17 times that of a pomegranate. The humble Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, truly deserves its superfood status. I loved it. My skin is clear and radiant.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This plant maintains the immune system and has the most vitamin C, it has antioxidants and it also helps with anemia, it is the closest source to the fruit I have seen in capsules.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

These have a funny smell but don't affect the quality. I feel much more awake from taking these, they give me a boost of energy.