KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Works In Maintaining Blood Sugar with Diet

This works in conjunction with diet. No Sugar no extra carbs. Otherwise, this might not work as much. My mother had been taking this but sometimes she misses the dosage and her patterns of meal taking is also a contributor why her sugar levels while fasting goes down. None the less, when she was early into diabetes this helped her tonns. The supplement and its composition makes the medicine unique but also the price is on highrside i must say.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am not diabetic but i take products like this it helps me to feel better, stop eating too much carbs and i feel amazing! Great supplement!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is a very effective product for sudden and significant blood sugar issues. Combined with elimination of sugars and simple carbs, it can buy you time for your body to get back into balance from environmental exposures, etc.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's ok, but I prefer the plain bitter melon from this brand instead. That one feels stronger. I will stick to that as a preventative. I do not have diabetes I just take it when I eat a lot of carbs or sweets as a preventative.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
1,584

A Great Product Line. Having utilized different items from this organization and being extremely fulfilled I have appraised this five stars. I as of late began utilizing it and presently can't seem to accept my first labs since gazing it. Regardless of whether I have no sensational change, I will keep on accepting it as coordinated as in some cases many enhancements set aside time before result are observable. This has been my experience throughout the long term.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

A very nice comprehensive ayurvedic formula to regulate the metabolism of high sugar level and reduce the level of glucosev in the blood.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

always satisfied shopping with iherb. this is my repeat order, because they provide good quality products, ingredient, size, package, everything

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My glucose is limit, so I decided to take this product to keep my levels stable. I feel great about this very interesting formula.