KE

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I just love Himalaya products! great quality of products I use daily for years. the size of the package lasts for ages. it benefits my skin in a way I never imagined. great composition and good for sensitive skin. you can use it in high frequency as it not harm your skin. amazing!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

My face is really oily and I used to breakout when starting on a new product. But with this, I didn’t have any breakouts which is great! Plus the smell is really good, it’s so fresh.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I bought this for my kids' usage. It is gentle, non-drying and smells fruity. It is suitable for daily use and does not irritate sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Amazing strawberry flavor. Great for everyday use. Great quality. Good size, not small. Gentle composition. I love it! That’s my second order.

5daa9efa-bd18-4e1b-a7e6-a840f233b67e

one of the best facial soaps I've ever tried! smells amaaaaaazing like fresh strawberry with sugar! scrub is gentle, soap foams really well so no need to use much, doesn't leave your skin dry and somehow the smell lasts for some time! super recommended! please press LIKE if my comment helped you :)

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very good product, the quality, package and size are very good

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Cleans well and only a small amount is needed. Good for oily/ combination skin. The scent is musky strawberry.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Just bought it & love the smell, will try to use for a while & post my comment again

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a newer addition to the himilaya skin care range. I used different types from the brand and totally recommend

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love it and I think it’s a good!